New award

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Wendy...!!!! The colours and pattern are amazingly clear and distinct!!!!!!!

Thanks. Sorry I forgot to post the flower dimensions...we're been busier than one armed paper hangers with the new business and I just plumb forgot. I'll have to dig out the award paper.

The plant was given the name 'Suzy' by the original owner....Alan Salzman. I got this from John M who got it from Alan.

Thanks. Sorry I forgot to post the flower dimensions...we're been busier than one armed paper hangers with the new business and I just plumb forgot. I'll have to dig out the award paper.

The plant was given the name 'Suzy' by the original owner....Alan Salzman. I got this from John M who got it from Alan.

That is what I thought. Just curious because I know he names many clones Suzy after his wife.

Congrats on the award

Wonderful dorsal. Lovely yellow that turns into dark red in the petals. Very crisp. Congrats!!!

Paph roebelenii 'Suzy' AM/AOS

Nat spread...Hor 6.0 vert 24.0
Dorsal sepal... 3.1 5.2
Petal................0.9 21.5
Lat sepal...........3.2 5.3
Lip (pouch)........1.8 4.2

Three flowers and two buds on one 63 cm inflorescence; dorsal sepal cream with dark maroon stripes; ventral cream with light green stripes; petals twisted, apple green at base shading to solid purple; pouch yellow green with heavier green veining; staminode apple green centrally, maroon pubescence on edges; substance good; texture satiny.

Back