New Arrivals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbara

Hi. Here is a picture of our recent haul. We were just a little bad.:evil: The slippers in the picture include: Paph. Stoned Susan (Susan Booth 'Kilworth' x stoni), Paph. Susan Booth 'SY' x Prince Edward of York 'DB', Paph. Wossner Tigerhenry(henryanum 'Spot Master' x tigrinum 'Always-In-Bloom'), Paph. philippinense v. roebelinii('Summer Glory' x 'Red Spider'), Paph. concolor('Spotty' x 'Dudley Ott') and Phrag. schlimii 'Pink Ice' x wallisii 'Tower Grove'. Most are seedling or a little older.I photographed the concolor separately in an attempt to show the silver markings, but the picture still doesn't do it justice.

HPIM1037.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1034.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for the picture Jon. Your concolor is such a beauty, hope mine will be too one day. Do you have any idea how old yours is or how vigorous they are?

My sister, mother and I have around 60 different species of orchids, 22 if which are paphs and phrags(and to think we're just getting started). By species, I mean different hybrids too. I'm still compiling the list on my new computer, but I will post a complete list when I'm done.
Thanks,
Barb.

Last edited by a moderator:
gore42 said:
I love those leaf markings! They look like trees on a Savannah :)

They do. Very artistic, that always appeals to me. Now if only I could go to Savannah.....before WINTER really hits.

Nice haul Barbara! Judging from the tags I would say you did your shopping at Clouds Orchids. :D Claudio and Warren have some fabulous stuff!

Yes, Clouds have given me new confidence in growing orchids. I have limited success with plants from other places. Even plants that are slightly stressed coming from Clouds will make a full recovery if given the right TLC. And that is a rare event. I just love them.:smitten: If only I had discovered them 5 or 6 years ago, oh well better late than never.
Barb.

Latest posts

Back