New Aquisitions from 12-3

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

patrix

I ordered a surprise grab bag from a vendor I have been very pleased with before. Here is what came in- Heather will appropriately correct my spelling as needed.

Phrag Lindleyanum X Grande 4N 'Gigantea' (2 of these)

Phrag Mont Fallu 4n X (Longifolium 4n X Grande 4n) in bloom

Phrag Grande 4n x Caudatum

Phrag. Eric Young 4n x Sorcerer's Apprentice 4n

Phrag. Sorcerer's Apprentice 4n x caudatum Sanderae

Phrag. Mem. Dick Clements 4n x Pearcei 'Birchwood" am/aos

Phrag. Eric Young 4n x Warscewiczianum

Phrag Pearcei "Birchwood" x Sorcerer's Apprentice

All are very robust- I will include a picture of them I am please with the condition of the plant but do not have much idea of what they may look like

Last edited by a moderator:
New Acquisitions, Grab Bag

That Is Really A Great Variety. Would You Mind Telling Us
Who You Bought This "grab Bag" From ??

Olin

I will post pictures, his Ebay name is Orchidtn
http://stores.ebay.com/orchidtn

the amount including shippng came to 15 dollars a plant. I had asked him which ones were included but he told me it would not be a grab bag. I have enough room in the greenhouse for the larger ones- I am assuming everthing with GRANDE in it will be large. When I am able I will send the pix-these plants are very robust.

I have found manyof the cross names but not all-it gives me something to do when the steroids kick in at midnight. Any help would be appreciated in finding them. Thanks again

Also, some might not be registered but I doubt it as they're previously bloomed. You can check the RHS journals online for what's been registered.

Back