New additions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

I did some tradin' and some purchasing recently. Boy that's fun! Got the paphs today Tom - they're gorgeous! Thanks!Somehow more bench space is going to be required for these than the ones that left!
Midnight (Red Maude x wilhelminiae) - BEAUTIFUL foliage! Twice I was going to buy one of these & I passed, 3rd times a charm!
Prime Child (prim. x roth) as if you couldn't guess! Can't go wrong with roth X's!
Buchanianum (druryii x spicerianum) an old cross, I like both species, should be the best of both from pics I found.
curtisii (Skyrocket AM/AOS x St Mary's AM/AOS) - a species I didn't really care for until I started seeing good quality ones & then one got dangled in front of my face!
Amelia Hart Alexander (chamber. x prim 'album') x spice. Amelia is nice, I'm not sure what spice will do but it sounded interesting!

I LOVE my Gongora galeata, so had to get 2 more gonoras- armeniaca (can you guess what color it is?) & the largest of the genus - chocoensis (red & white w/ spicy fragrance!)
I also found a papilio 'aureu' ( it's a baby in a 2" pot but a year ago that was the size of my current papilio which doubled in size & thru 2 spikes on it's first blooming!), a bulbo/cirr. frostii, a Sharry Baby Tricolor & a mini catt Blc. Hawaiian Leopard 'Mei Ling'.

Rose,
You are very welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Wheres the pics!!! Tom

:poke:Did you forget what they looked like already?:sob: I had to take off for work yesterday. Today it's on the verge of rain. I will try to post some later, they're REALLY quite nice, you didn't have to spit polish them for me!

Rose,
I was talking about your other additions!! As for the spit shine, I had to get rid of the 1inch of dust !! LOL

Tom

Those plants sound great.......especially seeing I can't grow any of them.

That always makes me envious.

more new arrivals

The venustum album x helenae arrived from Ross plus a Ruby Leopard x henryanum! Thanks Ross - they look great, looking forward to spots!! ;)
Pictures tomorrow - I have the day off! :clap:

A perfect day in my area to have off & futz in the GH - sunny 73 & slight breeze!
A visitor on the potting bench.

Will the little aureu be like the big one next year? My papilio was this size when I got it 2/'07 and it's taking a little R 'n R before shooting up the second flower.

I love the foliage color on Midnight!

Nice little mount -Bulbo. frostii.

The plants I got from Ross - venustum x helenae which got up-potted & 'spots'!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back