new additions...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
I was bad yesterday... bought about 10 new plants..bulbos mostly... here they are:
1. Bulbo virescens (formerly known as bulbo maximum, but the one from Asia, not Africa..it is a big plant, but neglected, so i got it cheap..)
2. Coel. septemcostata? (looks like coel speciosa, noy sure of the correct name...)
3. Bulbo lasiochilum (i never knew this was so cute..!! such a miniature..)
4. Bulbo auratum
5. Bulbo (annandalei x siamense)
6. Bulbo elevatopunctatum
7. Bulbo (auratum x Lion King)
8. Bulbo curtisii/corolliferum/pulchellum
9. Bulbo appendiculatum (another miniature that gives comparatively large flowers)
10. Bulbo longiflorum
11. Dend farmeri (a small keiki, got it free ;) )

Grandma M, i think i am a bad influence... you may start adding more bulbos to your wish list... hehehe... :D

YOU SURE ARE, but I love it. I fell in love with bulbos. I just ordered what the grower called a 'Monster" echinolabium. I hope the shipping cost isn't more than the price of the plant. I'll post a pic when it arrives.

Someone posted a pic of 'Agathe' a while back. I think it was you. It was a beautiful shade of rose/pink. I saved the pic and have been trying to find one here, but I'm told no one has a pink one like the picture. I want it so bad.......I would steal yours if I could.

About that 'Monster'. I am a widow, but if my husband were here I can almost hear him say, "Now where are you going to put that thing? Don't you think enough is enough?"

With orchids, enough is never enough.

Nope, grandma M, it wasn't me... i dun have any Agatha... incidentally, i might be looking for one too... =)

oh, come on, Eric... there isn't much to see anyway... i got most of them as bare-root cuttings from the mother plants... i just potted them up temporarily before i bring them home this weekend... i'll post pics after i mount them up... PROMISE?? :D

Back