New acquisitions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bolero

Ok, I bought some more.........but I swear this it the last order for this year!!!!!!! My partner gave me $200....I might have gone a little over that but it's a great Xmas present.........21 more orchids.......

Paph Wossner Vietnam Love x vietnamense 'Yip San' x (2)
Paph delenatii 'Giant' x hangianum 'Hsiao'
Paph vietnamense 'No. 3' x armeniacum 'Full Moon'
Paph Fumi's Gold x micranthum 'Red-n-Gold'
Paph wenshanese 'Yellow Tiger' x hangianum 'No. 2' x (2)
Paph conco-bellatulum 'Ching Hua' x hangianum 'No. 24'x (2)
Paph Kevin Porter x (2)
Paph Norito Hasegawa 'Ching Hua' x hangianum 'Su' x (3)
Paph Pinocchio 'Dressden' x hangianum 'No. 26'
Paph hangianum 'Nancy' x S. Gratrix 'Hsiao' x (2)
Paph Hamana x Golden Acre
Paph Ruth Curran x Magic Mood 'June'
Paph Pink Sky

And one lonely......

Dracula lotax

Wow!!! Awesome list of plants... the Kevin Porter and Pink Sky has been on my wish list for awhile....

now, this looks like a P&R shopping list... is it?

cheers
tim

lol, i was just talking to a friend and told him to call em (not e-mail or web purchase) about some of those plants pronto! :D

I've done my shopping for the month... sorta

SlipperFan said:
So, how many does that make?

All together I have 270 plants and about 70 of those are now Paphs. I am not looking forward to finding space for them all as they grow so I might have to weed out some of those cattleya hybrids I have as they flower. Maybe keep the good ones and toss the bad ones to ensure I have room for the plants that are higher quality (for showing). I might need to become more ruthless.

I also have one phrag!!!! lol

I got them from P&R orchids in Australia. Most of these would have originated from In-Charm Orchids I would imagine.

;-)

Sizes vary quite a bit, some are large and near flowering size (about 3 of them) but the rest are quite small in 2 inch tubes. Could be a while before I see that Pink Sky flower........

Bolero said:
I am not looking forward to finding space for them all as they grow so I might have to weed out some of those cattleya hybrids I have as they flower..
I did the same this this past summer. And now I'm out of room again, with a lot of small plants. Sigh....

Latest posts

Back