New acquisition hangianum x ichiro suzuki

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy

Reaction score
5037ffaf4602a07beaf6af430a9f0c8e.jpg

5a738721dfbfbace0103fff4e3f943bd.jpg

9a2720eda36cbcdbe8d92b1d0370a479.jpg

#1 next to #2, I'm determined to get a few good ones!!!

8eba8c18067146415f2b96718abe3524.jpg

I got a special water filtration system that alkalizes the water, removes all impurities and adds magnesium, these babys are gonna be beautiful!! Got lots of blooming brachys, 2 james bacons, bellatulum, godefroyae x benkai and I think a hangianum x godefroyae I got from sam tsui, I'll post when fully open, nobody looks at my bud watching lol..

You might want to check the pH then. Many nutrients may become unavailable.

I would love to see your hangianum x godefroyae in bloom.
I have mature size hangianum x leucochilum. can't wait to see mine to bloom. I've seen a couple of very good examples of this cross on Japanese website and omg! so nice!!!

I got a special water filtration system that alkalizes the water, removes all impurities and adds magnesium, these babys are gonna be beautiful!! Got lots of blooming brachys, 2 james bacons, bellatulum, godefroyae x benkai and I think a hangianum x godefroyae I got from sam tsui, I'll post when fully open, nobody looks at my bud watching lol..

What's the name of that system Troy? Thanks and goodluck on those babies. Two years from now, you will need a second appartment. LoL.

Latest posts

Back