Neurotic obsessions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Well...I think it would be safe to assume that there are at least a few others here like me..who are neurotically obsessed about certain things.

Currently, I am totally obsessed with finding more and more good clones of Laelia anceps and Paph. micranthum.

I spend night and day obsessing and trying to find these!! It's a sickness. moooooooore anceps. moooooooore micranthum.

What's your current obesssion?

The multi florals are great i love em but they luuuuvv to take up space. I've been on a parishii and neo kick lately particulary the ones with green, yellow and 3 segmented flowers. The parishii mainly cause its a small multi-floral in comparison to most. That thirst has been somewhat quenched though cause I got one at a good price at OL. The neo's on the other hand....well...if my buyin spree picks up its gonna keep rolling then Ill be broke for a while.

mmmmm NES

fairy_movie_monster_09.jpg

I am currently obsessed with catasetenae and bulbos. Also, I've been obsessing over automating things in my greenhouse. pretty boring....

bwester said:
I am currently obsessed with catasetenae and bulbos. Also, I've been obsessing over automating things in my greenhouse. pretty boring....

MMMMMMMMMMMM Bulbo contortisepalummmmmmm

Anitums, even though you can't have them you can still obsess right? And roths of course! Oh and Rachel Bilson.

Heather I know the plant you want. I don't want to get your hopes up but I have many plants I just blindly got from antec a few years back. I don't know what they are. I have to check the tags. I will check to see if a stone addict is one of them. If so, you can have it. If no, I will begin looking for you too.

paphioland said:
Heather I know the plant you want. I don't want to get your hopes up but I have many plants I just blindly got from antec a few years back. I don't know what they are. I have to check the tags. I will check to see if a stone addict is one of them. If so, you can have it. If no, I will begin looking for you too.

Fabulous! the more the merrier!
Thanks!!!

Indigo Vandas, Dark Phrags. and Paphs, Blue Cattleyas, New Guinea Dends. - I can grow them huge but flowering is hit or miss

The Compasionate Boddisatva of Paphiopedilums says: "You can grow well only those paphs you no longer want, desire it and you won't be able to grow it" in a later teaching "all is impermanence, you must raise Sobralia, beautiful to behold, but for a moment"

I desire nothing. "hey Lien wanna buy a micranthum?"

lol Leo, I was just showing him pics of the one you brought to the spring show the other day.

Patrix, what section of New Guinea Dendrobiums? I was obsessed with Latoureas for the longest time and amassed quite a few species. One day I will have to start collecting them again.

Jon
________
Ford Atx Transmission Specifications

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back