Neof. falcata 'Suruga Fukurin'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

couscous74

Wonderful jasmine fragrance.

Kind of tricky to take these photos at night so bear with me...
P1000883.jpg

P1000893.jpg

Here's a wider shot so you can see the variegated leaves. I have a Gekkeikan in spike with more noticeable varigation. Will post that when it blooms.
P1000899.jpg

This is where I grow my neofinetias. There's an even dozen there on the windowsill (faces Northwest) plus one Sedirea japonica 'Daruma' - dwarf form - in the clay pot.
P1000909.jpg

And the window in relation to part of my phal species wall.
P1000908.jpg

Nice shots, even if they were at night. Do you find that your Phals get enough light there, or do you have some supplemental lights that you use?

These phals don't need any supplemental light there. That window gets alot of light, especially in the late afternoon. And in the wintertime, the sun tracks directly right over the phals so they are quite content.

very nice! love that neo fragrance--a little sweeter than the asian jasmine to me though.

Very nice Marcus, I am hoping Cal Orchids are going to bring some nice Neos with when they visit the Orchid Conference in South Africa in September, I could do with some variegateds

Latest posts

Back