neo. "yellow dragon"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flowers are so delicate and beautiful. I wish I had the
proper conditions to grow them...color me greeeeen! Do
the flowers have the classic Neo fragrance?

Definitely not your typical neo fragrance. It's nice though. I like it. I can't pin point the name but would say it's a spicier neo fragrance

Great plant! I think the flowers will darken to a richer yellow over the next few days. I almost bought one of these last year.

Nice photos!

I finally got two green varieties. They don't look very healthy or good. Oh, well...

Which green varieties do you have? Also which pink varieties do you have? If I'm not mistaken, I believe you have a koto cross...do you have any others?

Great plant! I think the flowers will darken to a richer yellow over the next few days. I almost bought one of these last year.

Mark - You are on point. The color surely did develop.

"yellow dragon" - 03 - 03.14.17 by Marco, on Flickr

"yellow dragon" - 02 - 03.14.17 by Marco, on Flickr

Awesome! :clap: You've got yourself a winner here, Marco. It should prove to be a vigorous grower as well.

Kishu Rofuku and Hisui from Satomi.

Kishu Rofuku might have been a mistake, I think, because it was being advertised as a five growth plant, but what I received has over ten growths! but the whole thing is very small. Yay!!! :)

Hisui has one main growth with two pubs and it doesn't look very good. I'm a bit worried. I'll do my best babying it.

Even scraggly starter plants will grow up big and strong over time, Happy, but you have to be patient. It will take a few to several years.

Latest posts

Back