Need your help!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegayde

Reaction score
while discussing a invoice via e-mail with Troy Meyers today he mentioned "We actually are having serious cash flow problems, so anything could help. We just set up a donation page because of this, see if people could help bail us out. http://troymeyers.com/flasking/donate-funds.php if you want to send anyone to it"

I think if you follow the link it's pretty clear cut.....I know I for one have bought some very nice seedlings and flasks from Troy and I have seen in threads throughout the site where ppl have mentioned using Troy Meyers for their flasking needs......just thought I would bring this to our members attention and I hope we can all help him out in whatever way possible

Thanks Everyone

Todd Cook

I use him for my flasking service + I also have bought some flasks & seedlings from him!! He is relatively cheap on flasks $32.50 for species, & is generous on the seedling count, The flasks I have received always contain more than the 25 minimum ct that is in the flask.
I received an e-mail this morn. with the 1s from my breeding + the others I reserved it totals 89 flasks.

Tom

yeah all the flasks I have gotten from him have always had more than 25 seedlings in them.... would be such a shame to see them shut down

Yeah!!! I know!! We have allready lost a few nurseries ect. this year!! :( I have more pods to send him this week!! I have 2 flasks of my own breeding that is in the works for me to receive (maybe next week).

Tom

I've purchased lots of plants from Troy, and last year sent him some Calanthe seeds. Every time I get a list of plants from him, I have to carefully research what I can grow, and what I might like to have in my collection. He often offers unusual and uncommon species.

meyers conservatory needs help

I was about to cross-post his message to the list here and saw that someone else already had.. he is more than happy for the message to be cross-posted to other lists

I also have purchased plants and seedlings/flasks from Troy and they have always been of excellent quality. Where else can you send a pod and a picture, and if there are seedlings get a small flask amount back for only the shipping cost?......

I sent a donation too. 'Never bought flasks from Troy and never used his flasking service; but, I know he is very highly regarded and considered an essential and valuable asset to the hobby. A little bit of support from everyone will help to ensure that we all continue to have the option of finding all sorts of wonderful plants to grow....not just big box Phals!

Latest posts

Back