Need some help fast! Anyone in Santa Barbara area?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gore42

If any of you are in the Santa Barbara area today, I really need someone to pick up some plants for me at the SB Orchid Fair and ship them to me! Michael Ooi has just sold them to me, but he can't ship them himself.

Naturally, I'd be happy to compensate you for your time and help :) Please let me know as soon as possible, send me a PM.

As Ever,
Matthew Gore

Thanks everyone... turns out that Lance Birk was able to help me out this time, so I didn't have to take up anyone else's offer.

I got two new species (new for me, anyway) and some more of a species of which I am nearly sold out. I'll let you all know about the others as soon as they actually get to my door :)

- Matthew Gore

Thanks guys :)

For all of you who saw the name and jumped to conclusions, I wish that I could say that I'm getting some Paph ooii, but alas.... they won't be available for some time. In fact, the species that I'm getting are not newly discovered or especially rare, just some species that I really like :) :) :)

- Matt Gore

Latest posts

Back