NCOS Paph Forum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooby5757

lightly hirsute
Reaction score
OK, so please, please, please forgive the quality of photos...in 2007 I ha no problems with this camera. Then came the WOC and 200 of 300 pics were blurry. (i screamed, cried, threw a sh*t fit) I thought maybe I screwed something up on the settings and maybe I still did, who knows. For now Ill blame it on Eric rubbing off on me. <snap!> :p Just kidding. So here are a few from todays Paph Forum in DC. Got to meet Ernie today, I clerked on his team; a pleasure. You gotta come out for the SEPOS show at Longwood Gardens. YOU ALL DO!!!!

Two Fritz Schomburgs were awarded...you can see them in the phrag shot. the lighter got a 77 and the darker a 81 (there abouts).

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

this Franz Glanz got a HCC (glad it was pulled it was nice...big)
IMG_2330.jpg

This tiny little thing got a ribbon, why bother bringing it, really....
IMG_2323.jpg

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I especially like the last one. That is a monster.

Yep, met Scoobs on Saturday. I was tame since I was visiting the National Capital center. The thing in the milk crate was a Fliquet. I had issues with the Fritz Schmburgs (HP Nortons plants) because they both had a TON of spots on the flowers seemingly from being misted then exposed to bright light causing pinhead-sized rings of brown, dead tissue. Anyway, it is what it is- otherwise they were decent. Averyanov's lecture was very nice as was HP's. Missed Dennis D'Allesandro's because we were still judging.

Also met Nancy, Carol, and Chuck in Pittsburgh.

-Ernie

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back