Native Orchid Conference

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLorax

Awardless studette
Reaction score
Native Orchid Conference. Has anyone attended any of them? It is my understanding they gather annually and the conferences are held all over the US and Canada.

Gas prices have shot through the ceiling and I'm told that those Motel 6's and Hotel 8's cost darn near $100 a night but it really was my understanding that these were scattered throughout the country so maybe one will be near you some day so that you don't have to incur the expense of travel and spending the night somewhere? Time is unfortunately an entirely different beast what with people being spread so thin these days. I think 1 of the next three is in Canada and then the other two are supposed to be in the US. I would like to attend them all but there's that time element to factor in.

They always happen when I can't take any time off work. Stupid job. I should screw up so I get fired and then I can go see the pritty orchids and goofy orchid peeps.:D

I've been to one and it was great.

I know someone who went to the last one in florida and his feeling is is that they are getting to popular. The format is lectures one day, field trips the next. With so many partcipants, it made the field trip difficult.

If you like native orchids, its worth it!

Kyle

Good to know you would all be interested in attending if you could. Also good to know you believe these conferences are worth it if one likes native orchids.

Latest posts

Back