myanmaricum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a lovely new species in the P. concolor/P. godefroyae affinity. Congrats for growing and flowering it so well. How did you get the plant? So far I havn't heard about them to be traded here in Germany.

That's a lovely new species in the P. concolor/P. godefroyae affinity. Congrats for growing and flowering it so well. How did you get the plant? So far I havn't heard about them to be traded here in Germany.
It was from one of the first flasks back in 2011.

Very nice! I have to assume that these take typical lowland Brachy care? How long from flask to flower?
I don't know MW. I read they come from a couple of thousand meters so they may be able to tolerate normal intermediate. I'm not sure if that's true. Most Burmese orchids tend to be intermediate growers. Certainly not as hot as niveum and leucochilum and thianum. I have had them warm (18-30) so far but this winter I'm going to try them at Cattleya temps. (14 min)
If anyone knows more about their habitat I'd be interested. 3 and a bit years from flask.

very nice one !
readily available from seed in Thailand now, not expensive
grows well together with other brachys

Latest posts

Back