My version of Paph exul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Pexul3.jpg

front view

Pexul2.jpg

My Marry Zdilla really channeled exul's petal stance this year...didn't last year, so I think I'll move it a little further from the lights, since that's probably the most controllable change I made since it's last blooming. Your exul is beautiful, b/c the 'hugging' petals seems to be in their nature and gives them character, but I liked the outstreached twisted petals my hybrid had last year :p Nice vertical wow-factor on your bloom too! :)

My Marry Zdilla really channeled exul's petal stance this year...didn't last year, so I think I'll move it a little further from the lights, since that's probably the most controllable change I made since it's last blooming. Your exul is beautiful, b/c the 'hugging' petals seems to be in their nature and gives them character, but I liked the outstreached twisted petals my hybrid had last year :p Nice vertical wow-factor on your bloom too! :)

What's the cross? Marry Zdilla ?

That's a typical P. exul with the large synsepalum. It looks good and I like it - well done. :)
Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Back