My tiny collection of paphs.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who was selling flasks of hang?
I have pre-ordered it from Hung Sheng through Ellen Lee from Crystal Star Orchids.
I ordered only one flask to try because wasn't sure about the quality and conditions when shipped all the way from Taiwan, but was really impressed. I will definitely get more :)

My Dollgoldi didn't come from Crystal Star, only hang flask. Dollgoldi came from Le Paradis des Orchidées. They have quite a few parvi hybrids of good size and quality(my Deperle and Magic lantern came from them too)

All excellent looking!
Sounds like you have a great collection :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Thank you Paph_LdyMacBeth.
By the way, I didn't get any paphs from Orchis, only vandas and phals. I got message that they didn't have time to prepare papers for paphs.
Oh well, less hit on my pocket :).

Flasks frenzy

4 more paphs are added to my collection. All came in flasks from Sam Tsui.

Paph. Carolyn Butcher (Fanaticum 'SVO Chunky Monkey' AM/AOS x delenatii 'SVO VII' AM/AOS):

Paph_Carolyn_Butcher.jpg

Paph. Harold Koopowitz (rothschildianum 'Gigantic Dorsal' x malipoense 'Sam's Choice' FCC/AOS):

paph_harold_koopowitz.jpg

Paph. Paul Parks (sanderianum 'Lady in Red' x adductum var. anitum 'Ace' AM/AOS) :

paph_paul_parks.jpg

Paph. callosum x sib ('Perfect Circle' x 'Vini Beauty'):

paph_callosum.jpg

I am getting dangerously low on space...:eek:

Thank you guys!
I like sanderianum hybrids because of the long petals. Probably eventually will get all of them. :)
AdamD, how are your PEoY babies doing?

They are doing great! Had to trim a leaf back on a couple of plants, but other than that they are acclimating well and putting up new leaves #2. I'm thinking they need repots but I don't want to disturb fragile roots. It's only been 6 months or so. But CHC is tricky stuff. I've almost quit using it altogether.

How are the sandy and stonei babies doing? I know we got our flasks at approx. the same time. Have you repotted yet?

I didn't loose any sandie yet but only have 9 stonei seedlings left. That rot through the stem killed all the rest. The leftovers doing great though.
I have repotted just because wanted to see how the roots are doing, I have no patience at all.

I didn't loose any sandie yet but only have 9 stonei seedlings left. That rot through the stem killed all the rest. The leftovers doing great though.
I have repotted just because wanted to see how the roots are doing, I have no patience at all.

Sorry to hear that! If you ever want to buy a few stonei seedlings, let me know!

Paphman910

Paul Parks

I decided to upgrade Paul Parks seedlings from tray to pots today:

Crowded tray:

paul_parks_tray.jpg

Comfy pots (I use plastic drinking cups because of their see-through nature):

paul_parks.jpg

Looking good?

Back