my Sunset Glow x Grande

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another beauty !! Have the petals finished twisting ? I had one with straight and one with longer twisty..yours looks to be in between. I love the color on these !

I waited a few days before taking the pics. The one side twists, the other doesn't! Maybe next time!

This is a first time bloom, so it will get bigger, right now I'd say it's smaller than CD or BHP.

update

The second flower has opened, one more to go, it would be so neat to have all three at the same time!

It's beautiful. I'll have to guard my seedling with my life and pray that it looks as nice as yours.

I think the color on these photos are more true, right? If so, it is indeed gorgeous. And I want one.
Thanks Dot! I'm really liking this one. My husband does blacksmithing & this will be the first phrag attempt! When the first flower opened we were having our 85 degree heat wave. We are now back to cooler, usual fall temps so the color has darkened up.

The color seems very good, however if it hold 3 blooms please take a foto, thanx. E.

You better believe I'll take a photo! It's a long shot, the second game on rather fast, it might be asking too much for the third!

Latest posts

Back