My slippers!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
Phragmipedium
Cape Gold Nugget
Uranus

Paphiopedilum
druryi

Coming soon:
Paph. St. Swithin
Paph. Leroy Booth x rothschildianum
Phrag. besseae

An updated shot of the posse:

setupsmall2xb.jpg

Left to right:
Paph. druryi
Paph. Saint Swithin
Phrag. Cape Gold Nugget
Phrag. Uranus (who is mighty upset with me at the moment)

updated list:

Phragmipedium
Uranus
Cape Gold Nugget
besseae

Paphiopedilum
St. Swithin
druryi
Gloria Naugle
bellatulum fma. album
Leeroy Booth x rothschildianum
Double Trix x Bella Lucia
^^I love the parentage on that one. Check it out:
Double Trix = (Double Shot x S. Gratrix) = ((Virgo x Psyche) x (godefroyae x bellatulum)) = (((godefroyae x Psyche) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x (godefroyae x bellatulum)) = (((godefroyae x (niveum x bellatulum)) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x (godefroyae x bellatulum))
Bella Lucia = (bellatulum x Wellesleyanum) = (bellatulum x (concolor x leucochilum))
which leads us to:
[(((godefroyae x (niveum x bellatulum)) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x ((godefroyae x bellatulum))] x [(bellatulum x (concolor x leucochilum))]

Mexipedium
xerophyticum

Last edited:
kentuckiense said:
Double Trix x Bella Lucia
^^I love the parentage on that one. Check it out:
Double Trix = (Double Shot x S. Gratrix) = ((Virgo x Psyche) x (godefroyae x bellatulum)) = (((godefroyae x Psyche) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x (godefroyae x bellatulum)) = (((godefroyae x (niveum x bellatulum)) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x (godefroyae x bellatulum))
Bella Lucia = (bellatulum x Wellesleyanum) = (bellatulum x (concolor x leucochilum))
which leads us to:
(((godefroyae x (niveum x bellatulum)) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x ((godefroyae x bellatulum)) x (bellatulum x (concolor x leucochilum))

Umm, Zach? I think you missed a parenthesis in there. :poke:

I seriously find all that history interesting.

Sheesh Zach! That dorm room isn't going to cut it if your list keeps growing like that! But, are any of those blooming size besides your druryi? That's OK I'll lend you one of mine in bloom so you don't sink into an orchid depression waiting for that St. Swithin to bloom. :wink:

cdub said:
Sheesh Zach! That dorm room isn't going to cut it if your list keeps growing like that! But, are any of those blooming size besides your druryi? That's OK I'll lend you one of mine in bloom so you don't sink into an orchid depression waiting for that St. Swithin to bloom. :wink:

Aww, poor Zach...I might have something I can send you (stay tuned...maybe?) It will grow fast, I promise! :D

kentuckiense said:
which leads us to:
[(((godefroyae x (niveum x bellatulum)) x (niveum x bellatulum))) x ((godefroyae x bellatulum))] x [(bellatulum x (concolor x leucochilum))]

Now you just need to collect all those brachy species too :poke:
They don't take up a lot of space... ;)

Back