My Pups

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon in SW Ohio

Reefer, the legal kind
Reaction score
Another newer addition to the family, there's now three Shelties running around the house.

The Black one is Josh, the Blue Merle is Spice, and the sable is Callie. Spice and Josh are about 1 1/2 years old now and came from a great breeder, Callie just turned 1 and was a rescue.
CopyofIMG_1452.jpg

My brother brought his collie over to play
CopyofIMG_1455.jpg

Spice is such a ham when the camera comes out
IMG_4314.jpg

Josh is the serious one
DSC00014-1.jpg

And here's one back when we had the "blizzard" this past winter...which they loved!
IMG_4281.jpg

They're all great but I love Spice's markings. Shelties are such nice dogs. I used to house sit for one who lived with Patches the cat who was my kitty's momma. :)

Unfortunately poor sweet Canejo had a fatal run in with a couple of coyotes.

Anyway, they're great but a lot to handle at once no? I can't imagine 3! We just got our first puppy in 34 years (rescues since then which were great but healthwise had a lot of issues.)

So you know I have to ask, any girlie new additions to your household? :wink:

Well, Spice was the first to join the family, and when she was a puppy she was a LOT to handle. So after about two weeks Josh was basically added to the mix to entertain her and so it was for a long time. Callie came along a few months ago as a hyper puppy (still is) and as soon as she joined the mix the other two have become very mellow.

Still no girlie additions, even though just about everyone I hang out with is a girl. Maybe one day one of them will wise up LOL.

Latest posts

Back