My picture thread

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the future, I'm going to try and place all non slipper pics on this thread, so it will be updated rather regularly. I'll be doing the same for slippers.

Because Heather asked so nicely:

Attachments

• Katie-tat.jpg
    Katie-tat.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Here's our big winner, Odcem. Catatante 'Pacific Sunspots' enjoying some time in the main house. Unfortunately, we have to pick up our rosette ribbon at the next NHOS meeting

Attachments

• sunspots.jpg
    sunspots.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 33
Cool. It reminds me of Stephan Isler 'Lava Flow' with better flower orientation.

I also like your decorative tastes. Care to tell us about the art in the background?

Phrag: On the right side of the picture are 2 Japanese woodblock prints of various scenes. I don't speak Japanese, so I don't know more about them. Directly behind is a tomb rubbing made in China, most likely of a tomb predating the Qing dynasty (1644-1912). I believe the subject matter is the crowning of a young emporer. I received them from my grandfather who live in Peking from 1930 until 1933 or '34 when the Japanese invasion began to threaten the Diplomatic Settlements of Peking and Shanghai.

Faan: keep on me about it, when the weather let up I'm sure we can arrange something.

A few more pics from yesterday:

1. Lc. Powhatan (lavender)
2. an orange cattleya hybrid whose name is known only to God
3. Slc. Blazing Treat (one of my favorite little ones)

Attachments

• Lc.-Powahatan-open.jpg
    Lc.-Powahatan-open.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
  • orange-cat.jpg
    orange-cat.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Slc.-Blazing-Treat.jpg
    Slc.-Blazing-Treat.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
more

Ok, here's a few pics of some stuff that is in bloom right now.

1. Cattleya aurentiaca
2. Cybidium (I've forgotten the name)

Attachments

• Cattleya-aurentiaca.jpg
    Cattleya-aurentiaca.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
  • cymbidium.jpg
    cymbidium.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back