• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale My Phrag. Cardinale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamwi66

Reaction score
I have many divisions of this Cardinale and would like to possibly sell them this summer. I have had this clone for 30 plus years and find it flowers throughout the year but shows its best colors when cool. I plan on repotting this year and will have bare root plants.

Attachments

• Phrag 2.JPG
    Phrag 2.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 2
I have many divisions of this Cardinale and would like to possibly sell them this summer. I have had this clone for 30 plus years and find it flowers throughout the year but shows its best colors when cool. I plan on repotting this year and will have bare root plants.
I’m interested as well.

It’s a wonderful plant! (I have a couple myself.) All of your customers will be happy.

Back