My paphs bloomed in April 2023

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great display and I think the P. myanmaricum has been shown here for the very first time.

As to the P. dodyanum ..... the flower looks like that but what about the leaves ? So far I know and I think this is one of the main traits to separate it as a species, they have mottled leaves ? All I've seen so far have mottled leaves except yours ?

Great display and I think the P. myanmaricum has been shown here for the very first time.

As to the P. dodyanum ..... the flower looks like that but what about the leaves ? So far I know and I think this is one of the main traits to separate it as a species, they have mottled leaves ? All I've seen so far have mottled leaves except yours ?
Good observation & question. I have few pots of dodyanum with mottled leaves except this one.

I think Werner showed a myanmaricum once before?

Back