My Paph. rungsuriyanum arrived US safely.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw ur list on eBay. So tempting to get one. But don't know how to care for them. Wanna see it blooms in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 25 of these and have been giving them away, everybody in nor cal now has them hahaha

I am a bit confused?? I have been told these are illegal!?!? If someone has them available, legally, I would very much be interested in one.

I've had flasks of thses for years, there are literally hundreds of them around california :p

Just a suggestion.......if you went through the trouble of (ahem) importing these plants. You may want to research how to grow them before you rot the last of few wild roots on the plants. *Hint look at the weather monthly averages where this plant was collected.

Also might want to take a look at the Lacey Act.

Not wanting to sound like a jerk but posting this plant that now lives in the US gives the rest of us a black eye who would love to have this plant legally.

Eric, I'm making a joke at the unblanced punishment for the crime and also the wasted resources used "a bullshit job" funded by us taxpayers, there are child rapists, murderers and explosive gang violence, ever herd of the "los zetos" I think resources used to curb the afformrntioned criminals would be wiser, besides when the bullshit job people seize the plants they throw them away sometimes hundreds in a seizure...... how is that suppose to save a species? Throwing or burning away hundreds........? Also how could you categorize an orchid enthusiest, buying a plant or two to a child kidnapper, rapist, forced sex slavery or murderer....?

Just a suggestion.......if you went through the trouble of (ahem) importing these plants. You may want to research how to grow them before you rot the last of few wild roots on the plants. *Hint look at the weather monthly averages where this plant was collected.

Also might want to take a look at the Lacey Act.

Not wanting to sound like a jerk but posting this plant that now lives in the US gives the rest of us a black eye who would love to have this plant legally.

I don't think they were wild collected plants. They look too small and Achima is selling flasks of them on ebay and that is probably where he got them.

Back