My Paph. fairrieanum - gave me 6 buds

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the nice owner who brought this plant in for judging last weekend and got a culture award (CCM/AOS of 80 points) for great growing!! I was very impressed with the plant.

Glorious presentation and deservedly rewarded with a certificate of recognition!

Congrats to the nice owner who brought this plant in for judging last weekend and got a culture award (CCM/AOS of 80 points) for great growing!! I was very impressed with the plant.

Glorious presentation and deservedly rewarded with a certificate of recognition!
Hey! šŸ‘‹ It was so nice to meet you! Thank you so much. :) Maybe, with some serious luck, I'll see you again?

Hey! šŸ‘‹ It was so nice to meet you! Thank you so much. :) Maybe, with some serious luck, I'll see you again?
Based on the photos of plants you submitted in the society show table, you have many potential awards in your collection! So Iā€™ll see you sooner then you think!

Latest posts

Back