My Paph concolor 2020

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been growing this Paph. concolor for about 10 years now and it's been flowering from time to time with 2
flowers. So it does this year and I'm very pleased.

07032_20.05.14_paph concolor.jpg

For comparison its flower from 2018 which I showed here too.

03803_18.05.27_paphi concolor.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice concolor!! The bigger the plant clump the higher number of flowers it will produce, I've seen 5 on 1 inflourescence

The flowers tend to be a little smaller on the multi floral plants, they are same shape as the one shown here, such an awesome brachy!!

I have a concolor album (next to the albums niveum and godefroyae) that should spike too as it’s concolor season. I’m going to show your pic to mine to trigger a response :&

Cute display of two flowers indeed! and the plant has neat compact leaves. I've seen some large long leafed concolor. I much rather have this one. :)

With my Brachy's I'm interested in compact leaves too because I can grow more plants with compact leaves on that window sill than long leaved plants. :) Some I choose in nurseries because of their compact leaves. Meanwhile I own a P. godefroyae var. leucochilum and I bought it in flower because of it beautiful flower and had to accept its longer leaves. We will see if leaves of new shots will be shorten because of a lot of light it gets on that window sill during summer time.

Latest posts

Back