My paph collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I havn't been assertive enough on my search anyhow I'm impressed with yur collection and setup yur under lights or a glass patio?

Thank you Mary.

Greenhouse faces south,it gets too much light during daylight in early spring and fall. Roof has Solarban80 low e clear glass plus 55% shades and I also keep 60% Aluminet shade clothes handy. Lights are T-5 fluorescents but only used during winter months for couple of hours in the morning then again in the evenings.

Troy,

Orchid Inn has hangianums for sale,check him out.

My latest additions arrived yesterday,box weighted 31 lbs and took me about 2 1/2 hours to unpack.

Pine Ridge Orchids breeding (stud) stock,I believe I broke Terry Glance down after bugging him for a whole year and got his last ones shipped at an unbelievable prices.

Phillippinense 'Pine Ridge 5' x Prince Edward of York 'Pine Ridge 15'

Prince Edward of York 'Pine Ridge 61'

Dr. Toot 'Pine Ridge 4'

James Bacon 'Pine Ridge 7' x Roth 'Marie Selby'

Michael Koopowitz 'Pine Ridge 14'

Mem.Larry Heurer (maliopense x emersonii)

Saint Swithen 'Pine Ridge 70'

Ho Chi Minh 'Pine Ridge 2'

Will post picture later on.

Woluwense

(Yerba Buena x Golden Day) 'In-Charm BM/TPS' x In-Charm white '3'

Lady Isabel 'Candor Ivoire'AM/AOS x armeniacum 'Candor Goldeneye'

Stoned Van 'Pine Ridge'

Stoned Assict 'Pine Ridge 25'

Sugar Sweet 'Pine Ridge 11' ( was in bloom but the petals were bent,another bloom from the same spike forming )

Thank you eOrchids!

Almost all got repotted yesterday save the one in bloom,I have to get some pictures.

Addicted!

I blame my childhood...:D

Born and spent my childhood in the greyest part of the world so I was deprived of all the beauty colorful flowers can offer. So there!:rollhappy::evil:

Besides,aren't orchids like potato chips? Can never have one or two.

"instant jungle" from Pine Ridge

I will definitely take some pictures very soon.

Join the club! :D
Just curious, is that wild moss topping the pots or did you use commercial moss and water to much it got the algae/green on top?

Eric,

With the seedlings,I've used wild sheet moss which I collect every year from our pond and our creek. Ran out of last years supply and bought live dried mixed moss from Behnke nursery.

I've collected quite a bit live moss this year,can't use them until about spring (bugs and other critters). Let me know if you want some,will send a baggy your way.

After reading "how many paphs does it take" thread,had to add some more. I have a lot of catching up to do here..:D If weather holds up,Ill be getting my order next week.

Paph. sukhakulii x sib ('Giant Wings' x 'Wide Dorsal') NBS

Paph. superbiens var. album x sib ('C.H. Select' x 'Tokyo' BM/JOGA) BS

Paph. thaianum 'White Knight' x self BS

Paph. parishii BS < mine are tiny seedlings>

Paph. platyphyllum ' Super Clone' x self BS

Paph. randsii x sib ('New World' x 'CA Dream) BS

Paph. barbatum var.nignitum x self BS

Paph. callosum x sib ('Perfect Circle' x 'Vini') BS

Paph. glanduliferum var. garineri x sib ('Black & Shine x 'Dark Chocolate') BS

Courtesy of Orchid Inn.:)

Thank you Carkin and that Lady Petula is dark one.

Dot,

Under the species section,go to page 5.

PAS0487 Paph. thaianum 'White Knight' x self
First release of this relativiely new miniature white species from Thailand. These are fast growing species. They are from legal source. Limited! Net price!

Dot,

Under the species section,go to page 5.

PAS0487 Paph. thaianum 'White Knight' x self
First release of this relativiely new miniature white species from Thailand. These are fast growing species. They are from legal source. Limited! Net price!

Thanks!

It's been awhile since I posted around here and I finally figured out Paph's are like rabbit,they multiply by dozens...:rollhappy: I'm now over 200 of them,watering takes about 2 days.

Big ones are enjoying fresh air.

Thanks,Eric!

I wish this weather will take an upturn for the best soon to put them all out and get out the garden hose. Unfortunately,time outs are very short period of time,one minute is 65F,next minute is around 35F and nights are still in low 30's and outside waterlines are still drained/shut.

One of these days,I have to update my list before they breed again.....:D

Latest posts

Back