my next aquarium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bigget I had seen before that was a friend of mine who owned a plastic company. It was about 10' wide b 8' tall x 3' deep. and not as nice. Thanx for the lead.

Dave, a friend of mine did something like this in his garage in Huber Heights. He installed a pool filter. It was impressive like this one. He good grow some really large fish. He died a few years back.

I think fish people are really missing out by not keeping some big fish in pools. Indoor pools or ponds would be easy to build compared to a glass tank. The freshwater stingrays and large catfish are most beautiful when viewed from above, like koi.

Imagine a pond in your basement with stingrays and shovelnose cats and landscaped with a jungle of orchids. Heck why put it in the basement, sounds like a great living room to me. No more low humidity. :clap:

The is an uber fish tank.......it's just amazing.

Can you imagine that we just empty the water out and grow orchids in there. It could look like a jungle paradise.......lol.

Bolero said:
The is an uber fish tank.......it's just amazing.

Can you imagine that we just empty the water out and grow orchids in there. It could look like a jungle paradise.......lol.

Theoretically, you could build up the sides and grow water loving orchids, disas, phrags, etc.:clap:

Latest posts

Back