My New Purchases

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bolero

Some of you would have seen the Victorian International Orchid Fair pictures I posted yesterday. These are the plants I brought home (pictures below) - these are all seedlings:

Paph In Charm Handel
Paph spicerianum
Paph sukhakulii (Althea x Muscles)
Paph Fumi's Delight (2)
Paph micranthum 'newbold' x 'kerry way 4' (2)
Paph bellatulum 'Good Dorsal' x villosum 'Naeshan'

Sc Royal Beau x Slc Angel Flare (3)
Pot Dal's Moon x Sc Mem Ellen Littman (3)
Slc Lues Angel Beau (4)
Slc Dal's Rage x Slc Jillian Lea (3)
Lc Rudak 'Signature' x Sl Orpetii (3)
Slc Red Berries (2)
Sc Royal Beau 'Pat' x Sc Royal Beau 'Prince' (3)
Slc Red Jewel "Tara' x Lc Mari's Song 'CTM-217' (3)
Sc Cherry Bee x Blc Zylzie Fry

Coelogyne usitana

And one flask as pictures of catt's - these should be ready to deflask when spring starts here in September.

So what do you think???

DSCF7457.jpg

DSCF7460.jpg

Yes the adjustments would be made to the cymbidium population at the earliest opportunity......or when the wife lets me.

I love to see the after math of an 'orchid addict' after he's been on a 'bender'. I always tell myself "just one more..what could it hurt?":D

You have some nice picks there. I have that Sc Royal Beau 'Prince'. Glad to see you got 2 Fumi's Delight. I really like those. Hope they're good ones.

--Allen--

Great plants!!! I agree that there is a hole in your wallet. I think is time for a shot of Ballymore!

Ramon:)

Yes it all cost a bit (but some seedlings were only $6 each). But I was given money for my birthday and I save through the year for spring.

So it's not to bad when the cost comes up.

Latest posts

Back