my new mission in life

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Some of you may know of a little altercation on OSF about my plants I had for sale. As I talked to the wonderful old man who gave me the Ryhn. gigantea I had for sale there about the comments some ******* made about it, he looked me square in the eye and said "you know what you have to do now cowboy."
"right" I said, "I have to get it awarded."
So thats it. Though I had multiple people offer to buy it, I'm going to keep it, baby it and get it awarded.
So, Tom aka the orchidghost, If your reading this, get a spoon ready because this time next year, your gonna need it to eat my ass!!
oh, and the price will be a hell of alot higher for my plant :evil:

funny you should say that. I had a prostate exam once and made a comment about how awful it was and the doctor said "how the hell do you think i feel? How do you think it feels to go home and tell your kid you stick your finger in other mens' asses for a living? So shut up and take it like a man."
so i did.

My doctor started adding that to his repetoire a couple of years ago for my annual exam. Maybe after women reach a certain age? It's lovely isn't it?

I can't for the life of me remember what the movie title was...but it was a Japanese artsy film. In it there was this old man who couldn't have sex unless he inserted a spoon-there. Towards the end of the movie it shows his "spoon collection" various shapes and sizes...hilarious.

Oh my God! It just goes on and on....

Thank you Heather and Blake for what you do! This is a wonderful forum!

C

funny you should say that. I had a prostate exam once and made a comment about how awful it was and the doctor said "how the hell do you think i feel? How do you think it feels to go home and tell your kid you stick your finger in other mens' asses for a living? So shut up and take it like a man."
so i did.

I wonder why they need to exam it, when I went to college , I am still quite young, what can go wrong with it, not like I was going to join the US Marine corps & will need to do some heavy running & training.:rollhappy:

That reminds me of a physical I had a year or to ago. I told my friend that the Dr. said my heart was in great shape...my friend said "Yes, but he was looking up the other end when he said it"...which is true........Eric

Think about the proud mother who gets to tell all of her ladyfriends about her son the 'Doctor', and what she gets to tell them when they ask what kind of doctor.:wink:

Latest posts

Back