My New Love Charlie

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvsorchids

Reaction score
Just received this little first bloomer today. He got a little wonked during shipping, but I am so in love with the dorsal :smitten::smitten:

2j1o68k.jpg

Susan

:drool: :drool: I'm SPEECHLESS!!!
Where did you get this beauty?

I have been looking for a nice charlesworthii and stumbled across this one on ebay from shtief. Good deal for the plant quality. He put up another one that was not quite as nice, but both were snapped up very quickly :D. I was lucky and got this one. It is from Orchid Zone breeding.

I'm glad you all like him as much as I do :).

Susan

I have been looking for a nice charlesworthii and stumbled across this one on ebay from shtief. Good deal for the plant quality. He put up another one that was not quite as nice, but both were snapped up very quickly :D. I was lucky and got this one. It is from Orchid Zone breeding. I'm glad you all like him as much as I do :). Susan

That comes as no surprise! Good purchase!

I have been looking for a nice charlesworthii and stumbled across this one on ebay from shtief. Good deal for the plant quality. He put up another one that was not quite as nice, but both were snapped up very quickly :D. I was lucky and got this one. It is from Orchid Zone breeding.

I'm glad you all like him as much as I do :).

Susan

Actually, he put up three of them; I got one also. They are all nice looking.

Latest posts

Back