My list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Well, here is a baby step start of my list. I'm going to keep working on it until i get all the plants! This is just what I could remember off the top of my head. I'll have to go into the greenhouse this week and make a real list, but I think it'll take some time.

list.JPG

Needs more rothschildianum.

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more rothschildianum.

Ok, I'm done with stealing SNL quotes and incorporating orchid species. I'm sorry.

kentuckiense said:
Needs more rothschildianum.

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more rothschildianum.

Ok, I'm done with stealing SNL quotes and incorporating orchid species. I'm sorry.

YES, i do need more roths! You can never have enough roth divisions, unfortunately not so easy to find and when you do....

I really should have kept a running list as I was getting plants, rather than doing it this way. But this is good because if/when I finish, i'll know exactly what I have!

Oh dizamn,

Impressive list... over 50 thousand dollars in roth divisions alone.

I am both jealous and bitter!

--Stephen

lienluu said:
YES, i do need more roths! You can never have enough roth divisions, unfortunately not so easy to find and when you do....

I really should have kept a running list as I was getting plants, rather than doing it this way. But this is good because if/when I finish, i'll know exactly what I have!

Back