My growing area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, those are k'nex holding up the MH light.

setup.jpg

The picture makes it look more neat than it actually is.

--Stephen

What do you do with the big rubbermaid container with tubes coming out of it? And what is living in that metal bucket?

The bin in the upper left of the pic is my water bucket. Just drag the hose through the window and bam, 40 gallon fill-up. I cut out a hole and put a nozzle in to make things easier. All the trays drain into a communal bin under the table and i've got a small pump with an outlet outside that will start the waste-water siphoning into the gutter.

As for K'nex, I recommend the Big Ball Factory, assuming they still make it. It has just the right mix of pieces to build just about anything.

Whenever I need to spray something, usually the roots of a plant, I spray at the bucket. So whatever's immune to Phyton and Physan may be living in there.

--Stephen

looks great, I wish I was a little more organized. I just put stuff anywhere it will fit, non conforming is my personality

Cool setup! I'm still not convinced theres not a lagoon creature hiding under the water in the bucket, ready to attack any would be orchid thiefs, though. :D

Atleast thats what id want to do...

Wogga said:
Cool setup! I'm still not convinced theres not a lagoon creature hiding under the water in the bucket, ready to attack any would be orchid thiefs, though. :D

The lagoon creature was getting a little uppity, so I had him replaced with a .45 that seems to deter thieves just as well...

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back