My garden

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very beautiful gardens you have bursting with Spring blooms!! It looks heavenly!
And very cute dog!! Thank you so much for showing us!

Well you definitely like the genus Rhododendron! If you have a greenhouse you ought to try some of the tropical members - the vireyas - if you haven't already...many are stunning.

Those multipetaled deciduous azaleas in particular are fascinating. Very cool and thanks for that eyeful :clap:

Yes, great plants and blooming!!!! Jean

(unfortunately ours suffered a lot this year, because we had almost no rain for these last 6-8 ? weeks, but some freezy nights:eek:)

Wojtek, firstly you have a magnificent garden! I love the vibrant colors of azaleas especially! As for your unknown flowering plant (violet, three-petal flower), I think it might be Tradescantia gigantea, or another species of Spiderwort.

The last plant could be Tradescantia virginiana, we've got quite a few of these in our garden and they are very vigorous growers.

Delightful and I also love the rock wall. I wish I could fit something like this on my plot.

Latest posts

Back