My first Roth in bud !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo update span is 21 cm. I think this just opened as I was away this weekend. Will update when all flowers open.

2ujepupy.jpg

by3ude3u.jpg

Just opening. Not definitive form, not definitive size. Just one thing sure, it will be a dark one.

Me too I see the MM in this cross.

If the mix is "MM" color and form,"ro10" color and "Rex" size, it will be the best of this cross.

I am looking forward to a picture of the mature flower. It looks like it is going to have a strong solid pouch colour, good dorsal with well defined marking and the size is sure to improve! Definitely one to look forward to!

ok. how are you guys blooming the Roth? I have a very nicely growing plant, mottled under lights on a warm pad. looks great. wont bloom :(

Awarded today at DJC. 85 points AM/AOS. cultivar name 'Pylo'. 28 cm NS 12.6 cm NSV

'Four well held, well presented flowers on one erect, sturdy inflorescence; sepals and petals light chartreuse, boldly and symmetrically striped dark mahogany; pouch heavily overlaid dark mahagony; staminode chartreuse, hirsuit distally; substance heavy; texture satiny.

qupanady.jpg

This is a picture taken this AM in my greenhouse. I will add a picture when I get it from our center's photographer.

Very happy for my first paph award. I can see that this species can be addictive. I need more paph rothschildianum.

Back