My first Roth in bud !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ability to flower a roth is insignificant next to the power of the force!

j/k, flowering a roth is pretty significant :)

Photo update. Looks like 4 buds

When do I stake this ? I am moving the plant to take pictures but I tried to keep it facing the same light source which is south in this case.

tajaza7e.jpg

ynu9uju9.jpg

Stake it now, just below or above the first bud. Can you take a close up of the buds....might be more than four!

I look at this closer and there will be four buds. I wish it could be five but maybe next time. First bud cracked open today so it will be soon.

I look at this closer and there will be four buds. I wish it could be five but maybe next time. First bud cracked open today so it will be soon.

You are doing really well with a first bloomer with 4 buds! Signs of a master grower!

Thank you. I did my best to water these more often since bark mix dry up quicker than my phals in moss.

Another pleasant surprise to find this Paph roth 'New Bear' x sib in bud. I bought this at the recent paph symposium last November This plant has leaf span of 35 inches.

This came wrapped in moss. But I repotted it in a small 3.5 inch pot based on its root mass. This is probably the blooming season. I have couple other Roth hybrid in flower.

gebasyvy.jpg

jaqureme.jpg

Back