My first Roth in bud !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion, this last photo is not at all representative of your awarded roth. :(

Too much magenta in it and the dorsal seems to be smaller than reality.

That is a terrible picture... I hope that's not the one they use for the award. The color is off, the angle is off, it's just a poor representation of a beautiful flower. Bad luck on that one. But, at least we know what it truly looks like thanks to your photos!

Well, a bad award photo might actually be good really. When he next flowers it and its a bit better they'll reference the old photo and say "Its much better this time - give it an FCC!".
Of course the ward photo posted is probably a horribly compressed jpg with poor colour rendition (I hope).

Well, a bad award photo might actually be good really. When he next flowers it and its a bit better they'll reference the old photo and say "Its much better this time - give it an FCC!".
Of course the ward photo posted is probably a horribly compressed jpg with poor colour rendition (I hope).

judges are keenly aware of the quality of photos posted..when they rejudge it ....they will still compare it to all the other FCC's..

Back