My first Fritz Schromberg…but is it?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael, you didn't read it wrong. I did write it with the "not" originally by mistake, then I corrected/edited it right away after I posted it(and that is why it didn't show I had edited my original post).

Piping Rocks used to have photos showing the variants of FS flower if my memory didn't fail me.

Michael, you didn't read it wrong. I did write it with the "not" originally by mistake, then I corrected/edited it right away after I posted it(and that is why it didn't show I had edited my original post).
Thanks again. How does one edit a post after sending? I make spelling errors or other errors and feel foolish that I sent before proof reading.

Thanks again. How does one edit a post after sending? I make spelling errors or other errors and feel foolish that I sent before proof reading.
in this forum, you may edit or correct your mistakes, including spellings within the time limit. Just click on the "edit" button at the left corner of your original post...

If it's a FS it has a really small pouch and floppy lateral sepals. It has the yellow Pk spot in the center of the pouch but the pouch color is very dark for FS.

Back