My first Fritz Schromberg…but is it?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Linus_Cello

Reaction score
Congrats? Yah doesn’t seem to be FS. I think PK was used, but not bessae. Maybe MDC (something makes me want to say there is sargentianum in the background).

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
I would not rule out it is FS.
This is very odd
My email (attached below) came across with this response below that has the extra word “not” to state:
“I would not rule out it is not FS”
But that is not what you wrote in the forum
Does my iPhone email have its own brain! And creating its own sentences
1643052715733.png

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Michael, you didn't read it wrong. I did write it with the "not" originally by mistake, then I corrected/edited it right away after I posted it(and that is why it didn't show I had edited my original post).

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Piping Rocks used to have photos showing the variants of FS flower if my memory didn't fail me.

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
Michael, you didn't read it wrong. I did write it with the "not" originally by mistake, then I corrected/edited it right away after I posted it(and that is why it didn't show I had edited my original post).
Thanks again. How does one edit a post after sending? I make spelling errors or other errors and feel foolish that I sent before proof reading.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Thanks again. How does one edit a post after sending? I make spelling errors or other errors and feel foolish that I sent before proof reading.
in this forum, you may edit or correct your mistakes, including spellings within the time limit. Just click on the "edit" button at the left corner of your original post...

NYEric

Reaction score
If it's a FS it has a really small pouch and floppy lateral sepals. It has the yellow Pk spot in the center of the pouch but the pouch color is very dark for FS.

Michael Bonda

Reaction score
Piping Rocks used to have photos showing the variants of FS flower if my memory didn't fail me.
Thank you. I think Piping Rocks is no longer. I have old booklets and photos from them but it was before FS was developed (before kovachii was discovered)