My first flask arrived

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruli

Reaction score
Today I received my little order from Assendorfer. (The flask, one small Paph. kolopakingii and a NBS moquettianum) I have to tell that I'm impressed with him. Super packaging (it's the first time I saw so carefully packaged plants) and an extra plant, a Paph. rothscildianum 'Starship x selbst' jungster as a present.
My flask is Paph. platiphyllum ´Ruth Kennedy´ AM/AOS x selbst
I put them in s/h with the agar on method. I hope that everything goes well (it's my first try with flask)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So you just took them out of the flask and put straight into the s/h without washing, with the agar still on? Yeah, I'll be following this one too. Thanks

Keep osted, Buach has great plants was visiting him a few weeks ago, at the moemnt he is ill, he had a small accident.

Waiting on my plants from the last eBay sale too.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you all for your advices!:)
After the last foto I put more LECA around the agar, and covered the roots which was outside of the agar.
As for the method (putting them with the agar in s/h) I read a post of Ray about it. Most of my plants in s/h anyway, so I thought about trying it.
Dido, this purchase is from eBay, also. Maybe your plants are already shipped, as when I received them they weren't marked as shipped in "My eBay".
Jean, I don't have fotos of the other plants this moment, but I'll take a few tomorrow and post them:)
For now they are covered and in a place not to bright. (I read that they have to "learn" living outside of the flask.) So, usually how many days/weeks you have them covered and on a darker place than the adults?

Thanks Rulli but I know mine are not shipped because I get soemting on top we had to clear first.
If I pay fereight I want to have sometimes more in...
He had a hybrid which I am interested in and now I geeting it.....
your plants look great, wish you a lot of luck with it.

Thanks, Dido!
Well, I understand about the freight. I paid 18Euros for shipping, so I wanted something else in that box, too ;)

Latest posts

Back