My few Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenorchid

By now, they're really few...

I grow:

-Paphio bellatulum
-Paphio godefroyae var. leucochilum
-Paphio concolor
-Paphio michrantum
-Paphio delenatii
-Paphio sukhakulii
-Paphio Lippewunder
-Paphio exul
-Paphio lowii
-Paphio rotschildianum
-Paphio philippinense alba
-waiting for a Paphio armeniacum to come

-Phragmi Carol Kanzer
-Phragmi bessae (maybe var. dalessandroi)

That's all folk!:eek:

Fantastico, Claudia!

Now get them to flower and send us more pictures! LOL

Is that phragmi or phragyou?

Thanks to all :)

@Rick: I live in this apartment from last October, so I don't konw exactly how the conditions will be all year round :D
However, this winter i've had a little bit low temperature in the room, from 14 to 18 celsius (sorry i don't know the farheneit conversion). I've a fan who goes for 15 minuts every hour, and they seems to love it (according whit Lance Birk says :)). Humidity is always around 70%. Lights, they're near a windows facing to ovest.
Some of them are quite young, like philippinense and rotschildianum, so i cannot even be sure they are what they tell to be (if i cannot see, i cannot believe :D) And other like bellatulum, godefroyae, concolor and delenatii are with me from two months.... I hope i will do a good work with them :eek:

@Greenpaph: thank guy :) But you have to excuse me, i don't understand your question.....:eek:

Thanks to all :)

@Greenpaph: thank guy :) But you have to excuse me, i don't understand your question.....:eek:

Take it easy Claudia

I suppose that one could continue the joke by
Is that phragmi or phragyou or phraghim or phragus or phragthem so a language-specific joke.
Of course if I put it into international ( here german ) I could interprete as: fragmich fragdich fragihn

but definitely a joke

Jean

Take it easy Claudia

I suppose that one could continue the joke by
Is that phragmi or phragyou or phraghim or phragus or phragthem so a language-specific joke.
Of course if I put it into international ( here german ) I could interprete as: fragmich fragdich fragihn

but definitely a joke

Jean

Thanks for bailing me out, Jean! LOL

Just so you're aware, the commonly used abbreviations are paph. and phrag.

We are also very cheap and in a hurry here in the US.

Every time you type Paphio and Phragmi that's two extra letters! You wasted 28 letters in your first post!

Sorry Candace but couldn't help myself.

My new Paph :) (I'm learning :p)

A gift from a friend, i don't know even its name (of the Paph, not of the friend:D) but i really like it :)

089PaphioClaudia.jpg

Edit: and today is arrived also the Paph. armeniacum, damn, it's so young...

Just arrived :drool:

- Paphiopedilum vanda M. Pearman
- Phragmipedium caudatum var. wallisiii

Any suggestion will be welcome...:)

Back