My favorite phrase of the week...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
Electile Dysfunction:

The inability to become aroused over any of the

choices for president put forth by either party in the 2008 election year.

My mom agreed too, and we're on different sides of most of the issues. Ever since my father, the staunch Reaganite, died, she's taken up his Republican cause out of sheer duty. She used to be much more liberal. My sister and I call her out on it occasionally and then she lies to us. My favorite was when she told me she didn't vote for Bush, that she didn't vote at all in the last election. Then next week she admitted she'd voted for Bush and was just lying to me. :rollhappy: She's constantly complaining about the healthcare system but refuses to watch SICKO because Howie Carr and the people at Fox News have brainwashed her into thinking she shouldn't at least give him a chance. :rolleyes:

The next 8 mos. in this house are going to SUCK.

even though I work for the government, I really wish government would get smaller and stay away from individual freedoms, let me keep more of my money....neither party has done this

Keeping the money isn't an issue. The main problem is that business concessions have been made to the point where this country doesn't have the ability to control it's own financial stability.

Back