My Expensive Box of Water

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Marco said:
I thought you swore off of fish ever since that 300 gallon tank incident with the arrowana? :poke:
Yeah, I said fish, not anything corals.;)

Actually just got back from buying it, and a few others. I haggled down quite a bit and got it much cheaper than I could find on the internet(or anywhere else). These guys sell for up to $150 a polyp, but more commonly about $20 per polyp...I got mine for about $5 a polyp. I also got a blue Zoanthid that I had seen at the local fish store for $80, at only $15 there since the guy didn't know what he had.

All in all, I spent about half what I was expecting too so I'm happy. Photos to come once they are acclimated tonight.

Jon
________
Mercedes-benz w221

Last edited:
Well after doing a more realistic estimate of the number of polyps on this acan, I actually spent much less than I even said above...at least that's my rationale. I've talked enough about it, here it is finally.
lord2.jpg

The Gramma is even amazed by it, and wouldn't let me take a picture of it without being shown with it.

And since I had to do some slight remodelling to the tank, here's the updated full tank shot.
lord1.jpg

Jon
________
CONTINENTAL MARK II

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back