My Den.collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwillard

Reaction score
Bit long and it seems getting longer...:rollhappy:

aggregatum
alaticaulinum
amboinense
antenatum
aphyllum
batanense (equitans)
bellatulum
bracteosum
chrystyanum
chrysotoxum
crumenatum
cucumerinum "Dockrillia" (threatens to die any minute!)
cuthbertsonii
glomeratum
hellwigianum
hymenanthum
jonesii
kingianum (5 various colors)
lamyaiae
lawesii
loddigesii
macrophyllum
moniliforme
munificum
peguanum
rigidum "Dockrillia"
sanguinolentum
smilliae
speciosum
spectabile
tetragonum
thyrsiflorum
unicum
vexillarius
victoria-reginae
wasselii "Dockrillia"
woodsii

There are several hybrids as well.

Good amount of diversity on your list. What variety of speciosum do you have? I've got a few plants of that species, and they're tough as nails. Have you tried Den. anosmum? The plant stems, at up to 4 feet long and pendant, are rather ungainly, but the strong raspberry scent of the blooms is fantastic. I too would like to see some pics when you get a chance.

Steve

Good amount of diversity on your list. What variety of speciosum do you have? I've got a few plants of that species, and they're tough as nails. Have you tried Den. anosmum? The plant stems, at up to 4 feet long and pendant, are rather ungainly, but the strong raspberry scent of the blooms is fantastic. I too would like to see some pics when you get a chance.

Steve

Steve,

Just a plain ol'speciosum and spec/kingi "Snowball",both are beginning to bud.
I had a nice size anosmum until my kittens sneaked into the GH,found it in a miserably shredded situation and saw no reason to revive it. It is on my list to "acquire" one soon.

PS: started to put some pictures under non-slipper photos.

Cyber Monday!

That was quite tempting and prices were slashed any which way at Andy's Orchids,so I shopped and shopped as if I have the space.:D
Latest additions of Den.'s will be arriving on Friday.

Steve,

Just a plain ol'speciosum and spec/kingi "Snowball",both are beginning to bud.
I had a nice size anosmum until my kittens sneaked into the GH,found it in a miserably shredded situation and saw no reason to revive it. It is on my list to "acquire" one soon.

PS: started to put some pictures under non-slipper photos.

I have one to spare if you want to do a trade. I think I have a hundred or so. PM me if you want one, I have some nice ones that have been colchicine treated as well...
Fred

Hi Fred,

Sorry it took a long while to get back to the forums,first we got iced up to lose all power then just as I thought things were getting back to normal,lost a good friend quite unexpectedly and we all had to pitch in to pick up the pieces.
We'' PM you soon. thanks.

Thank you,Eric!

She will missed by many people as she was a kindhearted woman who rescued abused horses and discarded dogs giving them best care possible.

Latest posts

Back