My CP's plus a few orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are wonderful, Mike!

That's very generous of you. :)

I live in Michigan with rather inhospitable growing conditions as far as Sundews are concerned. Several years ago I had extensive outdoor gardens and wonderfully expansive indoor spaces for growing exotics, but I've since relocated to much smaller living quarters. I only have space to provide proper conditions for my collection of bean leaf Neos. We've been talking about home ownership once again, and I hope it will come to fruition. I will have to wait on growing my collection until that time.
Fair, when you get some room set up and you're able to accommodate some sundews, let me know

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Exceptional CP collection, SFLGuy & Mike!

Now it makes me want to post my CP...
We should make a CP megathread on here so that everyone can post their CPs including questions and the etc.

Fair, when you get some room set up and you're able to accommodate some sundews, let me know

Thanks! I will. :)

We should make a CP megathread on here so that everyone can post their CPs including questions and the etc.

I like it! :clap:

Nice looking Sarracenias too, especially the flava. Mine don't get enough sun, so they get spindly and knocked over easily in the rain.

Yeah, they really need full sun for most of the day to properly color up and do well. I had these plants in an in-ground bog for the last two years and they would become "floppy" since they didn't get nearly as much sun as they get now. Much happier with how they look this spring!

Some random pictures from the past few days, being sick stinks but it did afford me some extra time to work with the plants.

My new N. truncata, this particular plant is actually going to be grown like an ordinary houseplant in a south facing window
The Beast (N. truncata) by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. dubia NG SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. tenuis TC AW 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. spathulata SBT SG 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. platychila JH SG 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. aristolochiodes JH SG 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. aristolochiodes JH SG 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. palawanenesis NE SG 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. hamata (Clone 1) AW TC 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. pulchra AW TC by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. petiolata BE TC 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

N. leonardoi BCP TC 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

Some new Dendrobium cuthbertsonii from Golden Gate Orchids that are in bloom, a few more have buds that should be opening shortly
D. cuthbertsonii Red 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

D. cuthbertsonii R-OB ('Carousel' x 'Carnival') 6/7/17 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

My truncata loves my windowsill just fine haha

I completely forgot about this thread! Around Christmas I upgraded to a custom growchamber, the growtent worked but was simply too small and also had only one small viewing window, which made it basically impossible to enjoy the plants without entering the tent. The new chamber is 8' x 4' x 6' with two shelves. Its been working wonderfully and makes for quite the display!
Growspace 5/13/18 by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

and some random pitcher pics!
N. veitchii x trusmadienesis EP SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. Robmata (robcantleyi x hamata) BE SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. hurrelliana SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. (lowii x veitchii) 'Red' x burbidgeae EP SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. veitchii 'H/L' x burbidgeae EP SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. platychila EP RC by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. veitchii (m) #1 EP SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr
N. robcantleyi BE SG by Mike Fallen, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts