My Conservatory, a 2 year snap-shot

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an incredible display. I only realy grow cats to provide shade for my paphs, but can't help feeling enamoured when they are in bloom. Your plants are a rare sight, well done and thank you!

This Cattleya schilleriana I got 2 years ago, since she wouldn't flower for the previous owner.

I guess replanting her, plus a little extra water did the trick.

8709696464_b7008a08fa_b.jpg

Well, she's open now!!!....

Behold...Cattleya schilleriana -dark-, and then some.. :D ;) ..

8713959089_25870ee3c3_b.jpg

(okay, it's a comparison shot, with the illusive Paph. canhii and I love both of them!). :drool:

8715080078_516131b0cb_b.jpg

Nice schilly, however the canhii is just gorgeous!! The canhii should have a thread and solo shot on its own. :drool: Wiping my face as I type on my keyboard.

Well, I'm happy to make your day then:

I'm over the moon, since my long overdue pod will be flasked within the next few days!

8715179068_1112859423_c.jpg

8714055191_14eace4dc5_c.jpg

Eeeeyoweeee! Me me me me! I can't believe you snuck that in like just so much dirty laundry! Definitely needs (and deserves, if not demands ) its own thread.

I'll do you a deal! She'll get her own thread, once I can provide pictures of flasks with canhii inside on a shelf. Next up...will be pictures of a Mexipedium invitro, ready to meet spring...:D:drool:

Nice one John Boy, last few years I've seen canhii show up on various EU forums. May I ask were you picked it up or is that a superninjasecret?

And good job on the Mexipediums as well!

I can't tell Marc, but: You'll get a flask, if it works well. Happy Bday by the by, old boy!

So loving/hating you at this moment!!! :crazy: :poke: Wow, talk about the 600 pound gorilla in the bedroom! I know a source in EU. but I don't think they are releasing any currently. :( Keep us posted on flask production, thanks. :)

Well, I'm happy to make your day then:

I'm over the moon, since my long overdue pod will be flasked within the next few days!

8715179068_1112859423_c.jpg

8714055191_14eace4dc5_c.jpg

WOW!!! Does the pod get any bigger, and how do you know when it is ready to flask it ?

This Cattleya schilleriana I got 2 years ago, since she wouldn't flower for the previous owner.

I guess replanting her, plus a little extra water did the trick.

8709696464_b7008a08fa_b.jpg

WOW!!! Nice colouration:clap:... almost the same as my c. aclandiae:p

There are people growing cheap plants, there's folk growing Restrepias, and some of us growing Albinos.... (mental?....Yes, I am!!!):

8750265546_5196e4bb71_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back