my concolor this early year.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That OK. The concolor var striatum differs in having narrower petals than the type,but especially in both petal (some dorsal sepal too) having a purple medien line. It has distributed along the wild near Kanjanaburi province,Thailand till Myanmar border so I can find it easily in Thailand,my home country. Here we call "Leuang Kan" in local language. My friend has selected this clone from a thousand wild striatum and I got it from him for a long time ago.This flower is the top shape when it get more healthy than the last time and got award later.

tpaphio, Can you tell us what the temperature range (min and max) is where you grow them and what and how do you fertilize with over there?
Thank you.

Hi Stone, The temperature here is between 26 and 34 ํc, early summer now,
my Brachy start to have the flower a lot, such as godefroyae or leucochilum, niveum, concolor and bellatulum. I fertilize once time per two weeks and once time a week with the blooming size plants, some time I spray B1 Hormone to stimulate the roots more every month.

Roth dreams are the subject of teenagers! :evil:
As I thought. In their native country, the striatum are thought of as separate from the type with random spots, thanks. :)

No question, just a reference to another thread! :D

Hey! Leave me out of this!!! :p

I am however sending the link to this wonderful thread to my friend. These plants are just incredible :) Well done!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back