My collection of Paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9930277354_bc0c508ab4_m.jpg

aha, finally!
Thanks Mutant for your help.

This one I really like, so much that I had it for judeing in september at a orchidshow i Lund, Sweden. First time for me to have anything for judeing so that was an experience.

Very attractive. Any chance of a bigger picture, and a brief description of what it is?

Oh, off course! Got so excited when I managed to upload the picture I forgot.
It supposed to be Paph primulinum var. album x dianthum var. album, but some say its not. Anyway I adore it.
I've had it for six months now, have in my orchid room in the basement with some extra light, good air circulation, temps between 17-22 C.

aha, finally!
Thanks Mutant for your help.

This one I really like, so much that I had it for judeing in september at a orchidshow i Lund, Sweden. First time for me to have anything for judeing so that was an experience.
You're very welcome. :D You have to post a picture of a certain other Paph I saw at OP. I know people will love it here. :poke:

How did the judging go?

263730.200.jpg

This little beauty is now flowering. Paph Iratsume alba, got it from Schwerter this summer.
I think it´s really hard to capture this almost white flower, this have to do. Have a good camera, but I need to learn more about the settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're very welcome. :D You have to post a picture of a certain other Paph I saw at OP. I know people will love it here. :poke:

How did the judging go?

Not that good, it got 8,53 Points, the judges thougt it had too little alba genes or something. Anyhow, I like it.

It's a cross between wellesleyanum x godefroyae. Ok Trithor, I will try and get you a better picture.

263730.200.jpg

This little beauty is now flowering. Paph Iratsume alba, got it from Schwerter this summer.
I think it´s really hard to capture this almost white flower, this have to do. Have a good camera, but I need to learn more about the settings.
This is the one I was referring to in one of my previous posts. :)

Not that good, it got 8,53 Points, the judges thougt it had too little alba genes or something. Anyhow, I like it.
Ah, bummer. But it's more important that you like it. :) I didn't even know we had judging in Sweden.

While I´m at it, here´s another one in bloom right now. This photo was taken a few weeks back, now it´s only one flower left
haynaldianum alba, grow it in my basement with some extra light, a bit dry during winter and spring, then in summer I water it more often.
Really like this brigth greenish one.
265405.400.jpg

266167.400.jpg

This is where I grow most of my paphs. Did som tideing up and re-organizing the shelfs today and realized that I have alot of space to fill. Some things left on my todo-list, for example, install more ligths over the lowest shelf in the back.

Dido, I have never taken pollen before, but I can give it a try if you'd like?

Latest posts

Back