My Brachys in 2017

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't show fotos here for a long spell and some may have thought...I wouldn't be interested in Paphis anymore.....but it isn't that way. Here are few fotos of some of my Brachys which are flowerin on a windowsill right before my eyes.. when I'm sitting at my computer.

Paph godefroyae

02785_17.08.18_paphi godefroyae.jpg

Paph godefroyae album

02806_17.08.18_paphi godefroyae album.jpg

Paph niveum

02809_17.08.18_paphi niveum.jpg

I was too idle to take a foto of P. niveum album....so there isn't one.

Very nice!!! #1 is a hybrid

You may be right. On the one hand I have the same thoughts too always when it's flowering. One hint is the shape of the flower. But on the other hand this species is very variable in flower shape and markings and I bought it from a very reliable nursery, which advertises with the slogan -all names are correct- but this seems to be theoretical.

Thanks for posting again Rudolf! I miss the "good ole days" when you and many others (long gone) posted! Always a good read with your posts.

Thanks for posting again Rudolf! I miss the "good ole days" when you and many others (long gone) posted! Always a good read with your posts.

I agree with Rick.
Rick and Dot, thanks a lot that you've missed me. After these friendly words.....I've no other choice.....than posting more often, to go back to these 'good ole days'.

Back