Multi florals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice lowii. I like this form. I believe a more professional way to describe would be "the wet pad and fan cooling system" instead of water wall :)

Thank you for the advice.:). The term "water wall" is just translated laterally from Chinese. When you go there, please have a look on the PEOY, it is just exciting.

As for the lowii, it comes from Au Yeung and he said that it is originally wild collected 5 years ago.

Thank you for the advice.:). The term "water wall" is just translated laterally from Chinese. When you go there, please have a look on the PEOY, it is just exciting.

As for the lowii, it comes from Au Yeung and he said that it is originally wild collected 5 years ago.

The lowii is potentially worth for self or cross. I believe you got plenty choices to cross with. Perhaps it's time for a move to making a flask? :clap:

The lowii is potentially worth for self or cross. I believe you got plenty choices to cross with. Perhaps it's time for a move to making a flask? :clap:

However, I love lowii itself but hate its cross. Before making flask, I should get more familiar with the operation on this environment as some plants are sicking after moving inside.:mad:

gorgeous. love the petals on the lady isabel. the lowii flower quality is excellent.

Thank you Justin and others for the positive comments on the LI. However, i don't know how long could it survive as it seems cannot adapt the environment and my management methods and becomes very weak. :(

To cool or too much humidity?

Actually, the growing media dries out very fast in the new place. At the beginning, I used the original media combination and water every 4 days, most of the Paphs are found dehydrated, winkles appear on their leaves. Based on the observation, I placed some moss on the top of the growing media and found most of the paphs adapts very well on this new methods, but the LI is one of the exceptions.

Latest posts

Back